Half-day Private shopping tour including Buffet lunch
Shopping is an interesting thing to do when you visit another country. You want to buy some souvenirs and gifts for your family but you don’t have no ideas about bargaining, quality items, where local artisan shops among ultra-modern shopping malls. Our knowledgeable guide will show you how to shop and make you feel satisfied with what you buy. After shopping, you will enjoy buffet lunch with range of Vietnamese foods in a local restaurant. Enjoy this tour with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center
- 2 bottles of mineral water/ person/ day
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Drinks during meals
- What not mentioned clearly
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Morning pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center at 08:30 am, our tour guide and private car will take you to the first destination: Ben Thanh market. It is a large market in central Ho Chi Minh city. The market is an important symbol of Ho Chi Minh city, popular with tourists seeking local handicrafts, textiles, Ao dai and souvenirs, as well as local cuisine. When shopping here, you also know about life of local people. Leaving Ben Thanh market, our tour guide will take you to some biggest shopping mall central in Ho Chi Minh city such as Saigon Central (Takashimaya), Vincom Central, Bitexco Financial Tower,… Finish shopping tour by enjoying Vietnamese buffet a local restaurant.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This booking is applied for minimum 2 adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by VietnamCheapPackages