Half-Day Private Tour Explore Ubud and Waterfall Exploring
Half-Day Tour to Exploring Ubud and Waterfall is one of the best tour with amazing experience to visit Ubud village and surrounding due this destination famous for its culture.
- Tour will start to visit Tegenungan Waterfall which is located in the southern part of Ubud and the place is just surrounded by magnificent palm trees.
- Then we will take you to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, its the best time to catch the beauty of the rice terrace with the morning sun shinning over the golden field.
- Lunch (Excluded) will be serve in local restaurant
- Then after lunch finish we will take you to visit Ubud Palace, as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
- Then the last trip is visiting Ubud Market which is located in front of the palace, You can do the transaction directly to the merchant which generally can be bargained.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation Air-conditioned
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- All Entrance Ticket
- Tax and Services
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Beer ,Wine, Soft Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
The beauty of Tegenungan Waterfall does not only become an attraction for domestic or foreign tourists, local people also often visit this waterfall. Its a part of the Petanu river flowing along the village of Kemenuh, it reaches to the height of up to 20m so you can feel the sound vibration of the falling water. The beauty of Tegenungan waterfall in between green rocky walls can be seen from the first stop point where you can find local stalls serving food and beverages.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware. Tegalalang rice terraces offer a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Royal Palace or Puri Saren Ubud is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud. The Ubud palace was built during the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823) and is well kept by his successive heirs. A visit to the Puri Saren is on many of the itineraries to the Ubud area. It has well-preserved Balinese architecture and charming garden settings and is best known among lovers of Balinese arts as one of the main sites to view dramatic evening dance performances.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The location of Ubud Art Market which is center among the art producing villages, and being just opposite the royal palace which is a center point to Ubud itself, make it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs. The price at this market is reasonable as you smart to bargain the price range of the souvenir here is between IDR 50,000 until IDR 200,000. The market also serves as a setting for the Hollywood movie Eat Pray Love, which shows a scene where actress Julia Roberts opposite a male character strolling through the stalls which are frequently visited by foreign and domestic visitors in real life. Naturally, bargaining is essential.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.