Half Day Private Tour Hoyo Claro Cenote + Juanillo Beach + Lunch at the beach
Combine a gorgeous and unspoiled cenote with one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole country. What you get? A wonderful half day private tour full of adventure and fun! Visit the natural monument Hoyo Claro, the newest attraction in Punta Cana. Discover the best beach of the area, Juanillo and enjoy a light lunch at the local restaurant Little John. Add for a small extra of 10 US$ per person an extra stop of 1 hour at the newest BlueMall shopping center, the home of many international brands or the “Nacional” supermarket (considered the best in the country for quality) to buy local products and souvenirs at a more convenient price than the one you’ll find inside the hotel/resort.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Burger and a drink
- Alcoholic Beverages - Rum
- Soda/Pop - Coke and Sprite
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
- Multilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Hoyo Claro Natural Monument
- Entry/Admission - Juanillo Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoyo Claro Natural Monument, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
This tour starts at around 8:00 am when we will pick you up directly from your hotel or condo apartment in a comfortable with a/c to make our way to our first stop: the Hoyo Claro cenote. This place is still considered a secret place in the area because is not easy to be found and reached, not even by the local people. It’s located in private grounds and this helps to keep it protected and preserved. Unlike the famous and very crowded Hoyo Azul, Hoyo Claro is still not touristy due to the reason can’t be reached easily, but talking about beauty it has nothing to envy the more popular “cenote brother” Hoyo Azul.
Driving through the Punta Cana highway, after around 20 minutes we will turn and pass through a tight dirt and rocky road well inside the Dominican countryside to start our adventure. It takes around 20 minutes to reach the cenote so be prepared for a bumpy ride, the kind you experience on a safari. Once we arrive at our destination we’ll get off the vehicle to enjoy this natural masterpiece. This beautiful cenote of crystal clear blue waters is perfect for spending a day with family or friends. Take a bath in the refreshing waters and let nature embrace your senses. Enjoy the peace of this corner of paradise while sipping a drink provided by us. We will spend here around 1 hour time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Juanillo Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
After the time spent in Hoyo Claro we will get back to our vehicle and make our way to Juanillo beach. We will leave the countryside and go back to the highway heading direction the area of Cap Cana. Juanillo is today considered the most beautiful beach in the Punta Cana area and one of the best beaches in the country. This beach is located in private grounds so not public. Discover and enjoy with us this treasure hidden between the coconut trees and luxury hotels, with miles of white sands.
After passing from the reception to be authenticated, we will enter the beach and reach the exclusive bar/restaurant Little John. Here we will get some bed chairs and will have 2 full hours to spend enjoying the stunning views of this exclusive and luxurious area of Punta Cana. Around 12 pm our guests will also have the chance to enjoy a light lunch at the restaurant (included in the price) including burger plus drink. After lunch we will leave the beach to make our way to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included from any hotel in the Punta Cana area. For customers staying in privatevillas/apartments/condos or any other accommodation, we will arrange a pick up point close distance to their place. Pick up time is different for each hotel, so will be provided after receiving the reservation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring Passport or ID (a photo is ok), Bathing Suit,Towel, Sunglasses, Sunscreen (to use after bathing at Hoyo Claro), Repellent,Camera, Money for shopping and tips
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Being a private tour this experience is a good tour for avoiding crowds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.