Half-Day Private Tour in Casablanca
• Discover the key sites of Casablanca including the cathedral "Notre-Dame".
• Visit the Hassan II mosque and admire the largest minaret in the world.
• Make your shopping souvenirs in Habous
• Stroll on the Ain Diab cornice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Casablanca, known as the white city is the largest city in North Africa and is the economic and financial capital of Morocco. With a population of more than 4 million inhabitants, Casablanca is undoubtedly the biggest economic contributor in terms of household final consumption and of value creation. In fact, it stands out with its business center, its port and its university center which happen to be the most important ones in the Kingdom. Casablanca is also a go-to destination for business and leisure tourism thanks to its developed urban planning, its coastal climate and its strategic location, one must admit that it has the golden touch.
• The visit starts from the mosque Hassan 2 (Completed in 1993): The largest mosque in Morocco, the second largest in Africa, and the 5th largest in the world,
• then Mohamed V Square (1920): the heart of the administrative district of Casablanca, its particularity lies in its modern architecture and its surprising monuments such as the statue of General Lyautey erected after the First World War, the buildings of the Consulate of France, the Palace of justice, the Prefecture, the Post Office and the Bank,
• then Habous: In the 1920s Casablanca experienced a dazzling economic boom, attracting a large work force which had to be housed. Spearheaded by French architects, a new medina was designed in the Habous Quarter in the southern part of town. Blending traditional and modern architecture, it is crisscrossed by pleasant little streets that are fun to stroll around in. There are numerous hawkers, craftsmen and a leather goods souk.
• then Cathedral: The Church of the Sacred Heart was built in 1930 to serve as the main place of worship for the Catholic community, which was then nearly 40,000 faithful2. Its architecture inspired by the aesthetics of European Gothic cathedrals gives this Art Deco building a particular monumentality
• At the end Ain Diab : which means "the source of the wolves" is a district south-west of Casablanca (Morocco) between the marabout Sidi Abderrahman and Anfa which opens on the Atlantic Ocean.
Departure Point :Port of Casablanca, Anfa, Casablanca, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- PORT CASABLANCA
Departure Time :Morning: 09h to 13h
Afternoon : 14h to 18h
Return Detail :Centre De Casablanca, Maroc, Avenue des FAR, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Age not recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.