Half-Day Private Tour of Gold Museum in Bogotá
The visit is very interesting because the Bogota Colombia Gold Museum houses the largest pre-Hispanic goldsmith collection in the world with more than 34,000 pieces made of pure gold and a material known as tumbaga, the result of the mixture of gold, copper and silver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gold Museum (Museo del Oro), Carrera 6 No.15-88, Bogota 110321 Colombia
The Banco de la República Gold Museum preserves archaeological collections that are a heritage and pride of all Colombians. It exhibits a wide range of content from times prior to the Spanish arrival, such as the pre-Columbian period of different cultures such as the Tumaco, Magdalena, Quimbaya, etc.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to visit seven floors, four collection rooms and exhibition rooms
On the 2nd floor you will find the room called "the work of metals", on the third is the room named "cosmology and symbolism" If you are one of the people who are attracted to mysterious stories, then the space is for you.
Within the infrastructure you will enjoy a restaurant and cafeteria area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.