Half Day Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Included Lunch
Have an amazing half day tour by visiting the great Giza pyramids, Walk around the pyramid of the king Cheops, Enjoy The panoramic view of all the pyramids from Sahara desert, Get closer to the great Giza Sphinx and The valley temple.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private tour.
- Bottled water.
- Lunch at Egyptian local restaurant.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am (Can be before or after according to your request), to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panoramic view of the Pyramids, Al Omraneyah, Giza Egypt
then from the best place at the Giza plateau you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Then to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
After that you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, Lunch will be served at Egyptian local restaurant. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.