Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour from Cancun
This 5 to 7 hour tour to Tulum and Sak Aktun perfectly combines history and adventure. Leave after breakfast and take a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the ancient port city of Tulum, which you'll explore with an expert historian guide. Then stop for a swim in Sak Aktun ('white cave'), an astonishing underwater cave made of limestone, filled with stalactites. Equipment and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private professional certificated guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle
- Sweet snack, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Sac Actun
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Sac Actun, Carretera Federal 307, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Swim in the crystal-clear waters of this limestone cave abundantly decorated with white stalactites.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Walk through the ruins as your professional historian guide educates you on the site's significance as a fort and watchtower. See the Temple of the God of Wind, the Temple of Frescoes, and El Castillo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any accommodation (hotel, apartment, AirBnb, hostal, etc) in Cancun, on Riviera Maya, in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal or Tulum is included in the price.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply, provided child does not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.