Half-Day Sea Lion Snorkeling Tour from Port Lincoln
Witnessing Australian Sea Lions in their natural habitat might be one of the most life-enhancing experiences you will have. The inquisitive, gentle nature of these stunning sea creatures is unparalleled in the underwater world. Set off on a half-day tour to the crystal clear waters of Seal Cove, where the gorgeous puppies of the sea welcome your arrival as they bound toward the boat with their unmistakable glee and excitement; performing somersaults and graceful swirls, inviting you to join in.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - from selected loactions (if option selected)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Bay Charters
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
- Merchandise is available on board.
- Alcohol available for purchase
- Disposable underwater camera available for purchase
- Hotel Return Transfer $10
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Bay Charters, 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln, South Australia 5606 Australia
The gentlest of underwater mammals, sea lions love to play, and that indeed they do. After watching their leaps and twists out of the water, and show-off back-flips you will definitely experience the joy they get from swimming with you – and you with them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :2 S Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer must be booked in advance, hotel return transfer will be an extra charge payable at store.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We recommending bringing: a warm jacket, swimwear, a camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel), sunglasses, sunscreen and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As a South Australia COVID Clean business, we reach all the health measures applied in our state and have hand sanitizer for customers to use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.