Half-Day Small-group Salmon Ice Fishing in Rovaniemi
Our salmon ice-fishing is a truly unique experience.
You will learn something about the Finnish way of life and at the same time, you have a chance to catch and even taste a salmon caught by you.
To enhance the experience, this is a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 participants.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Sausage, cookies, and hot juice & 1 salmon per couple, if you catch it!
- Ice-fishing equipment
- Winter clothes
What's excluded :
Ice fishing is a popular activity in Lapland and during the winter you can see many people or even whole families spending their free time ice fishing. Join us in this activity to feel like a real Finn and to learn something more about the Finnish way of life and culture. If you are lucky, you will catch your own fish. We have salmon in our private lake. Catching one is not guaranteed, you still need a bit of luck and patience, but chances are much higher than in other places.
We will show you how to make a hole into the thick ice and how to use ice-fishing equipment. If you catch a fish and you are interested, we will show you how to clean it. And now the best part! Those who catch a fish can have it prepared or smoked on location or take it and prepare it at home! Otherwise, we will prepare sausage, bread, cookies, and hot juice for you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will inform you about the exact time of your pick-up by e-mail. Please be ready for the pick-up service at the reception of your accommodation or at the meeting place at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time. In special occasion, the pick-up time might change. In such case, we will contact you.If you have any questions or special requirements, do not hesitate to contact us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.