Half Day Snowshoe Tour
One of the best way to enjoy Lofoten is on foot, but let’s mix it with something which make it possible to reach even the snow covered peak too. Come and join us on our daily half-day snowshoe tour. If you like hiking but you are also love with the winter landscape this tour is definitely the best choice.
You can enjoy the beautiful mountains of the archipelago, the frozen coastline during the winter even if you are not a winter sports expert. This short, 4hrs snowshoe hike is a great way to spend some time in the snow. Explore the winter wildlife, follow some animal tracks and inhale the stillness and peacefulness of the nature. During the short experience we will find the time and the best location to enjoy a nice hot coffee or tea and listen Lofoten's unique history from our expert guides.
To join this tour you don’t need any previous experience. If you can walk, you can snowshoe and your guide will make sure about your safety and enjoyment during the day.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Snacks
What's excluded :
Snowshoes are a great way to get out and enjoy the fascinating winter landscape of Lofoten. There is no better way to enjoy the marvelous scenery of the nature covered by snow while taking a guided tour through the wintery wilderness.
The Lofoten archipelago is a must see for every visitor in Norway all year around. Get back to nature, challenge yourself and enter landscapes well beyond our urban environment.
Picture yourself enjoying a spontaneous moment as you hike up to the snow-covered peak, snack by a frozen stream and follow winding paths that weave through the mountains.
In a nutshell, snowshoeing is all about embracing unique moments while enjoying incredible landscapes.
Departure Point :Torvdalshalsen picnic, 8360 Bøstad, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.