Half-Day Sunrise Camel Safari With Trotters
The Half-Day Sunrise Camel Safari is a perfect getaway for those who wish to experience the desert life in a short span of time. This safari will offer you the freedom to enjoy the beautiful sunrise in the desert along with having a delicious breakfast with your family and friends. Enjoy and click amazing pictures as the desert glitters with the warmth of the sun as it breaks out on the horizon, turning the sky red. This tour is ideal for those who want to explore the desert and also want to save their time and visit the beautiful city of Jaisalmer later in the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - • Boiled eggs • Wheat porridge • Biscuits and bread • Fresh seasonal fruit (eg. Bananas, oranges, papaya, mangos) • Chai/ black tea/ coffee
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Departure at 5 AM and it takes approximately one and a half hours to reach the camel point by jeep.
You'll receive a warm welcome by friendly guides and healthy camels.
Enjoy watching the stunning sunrise amidst the peaceful yet beautiful surroundings.
Eat a delicious freshly cooked breakfast prepared by our guides.
Adequate packaged drinking water will be available all day long.
Enjoy a camel ride of about 90 minutes (one person per camel only).
Visit the Serene Oasis and the Khaba Fort on your way back.
Arrival at Jaisalmer by Jeep at around 11 AM.
Departure Point :Real Desert Man Camel Safari Jaisalmer, Opposite to National Handloom,, Fort Rd, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No bathroom falsity
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.