Half-Day Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour
A scenic tour of the popular Swan Valley region packed full of amazing, authentic Australian experiences including local produce and wildlife encounters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine / Beer tasting
- Food tasting *subject to itinerary
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• After your complimentary city accommodation pick up, travel past the famous swan Bell Tower & newly opened Elizabeth Quays and other Perth highlights on the way to the historical and popular Swan Valley wine producing region.
• You will be at food and wine heaven with a visit to a local wineries for free wine tastings of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
• We visit the local Chocolate Company for some divine chocolate sampling, view how boutique chocolates are prepared locally, enjoy coffee or locally made produce at own cost, if interested & take home local farm produce .
• Travel to the famous White man park to Visit the Caversham Wildlife Park, set in this huge & expansive White man Park.
• Caversham wildlife park, is one of the largest family-owned parks in Western Australia and is home to Koala’s, Kangaroos, Wombats and other wildlife that you can interact with for a unique wildlife experience.
• Spend some time with interesting local Aussie animals, birds, reptiles & farm animals at close quarters.
• You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms. Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
• A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Aussie birds, poultry and farm animals.
• Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
• After an enjoyable half day tour of swan valley choose to conclude your tour at the buzzing Crown Casino, or be dropped off back at your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.