Half-Day Thuan Tinh Cooking Class with Row Boat Ride
Thuan Tinh Island Cooking Class everyday with 5 hours from Hoi An: We board our river boat for a relaxing 30 minutes ride to Thuan Tinh Island, which is recognized by Hoi An as an typical tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Cooking Class
- Boat Trip
- Visiting Market
What's excluded :
- Pick up at hotel besides Hoi An
- We will pick you up at the hotels in Hoi An Town at around 8:20am. First, a trip to the market to purchase some fresh, locally grown herbs.
Then, we board our river boat for a relaxing 30-minute ride to Thuan Tinh Island, which is recognized by Hoi An as an official ecological zone.
To visit the local Village, we take a row boat ride through the water coconut trees. We then walk through the gardens to visit Ms. Hoa’s house to meet her family and snack on grilled rice cakes and iced tea.
From there, we head back to our open-air cooking class overlooking the water coconut trees and river. Our chefs will show you how to make Vietnamese food while you enjoy the cool breeze and peaceful setting.
Our chefs have prepared a 4 course cooking class of traditional Vietnamese dishes. They will demonstrate how to prepare them, and then it's your turn-you prepare your own tasty Vietnamese lunch!! We start with a homemade Passion fruit Juice soda to whet your appetite.
After the class, we will drop you off at the hotel at around 2:00pm. End of class.
1. Banh Xeo: Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc.
2. Bun Bo Nam Bo: Herbed salade with rice vermicelli and sautee beef, topped with roasted peanuts and hot soy sauce vinaigrette.
3. Pho Bo Hanoi: Beef rice noodle soup infused with beef bones, cinnamon, ginger and star anise.
4. Goi Cuon: Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce.
4 Course Vietnamese Food Cooking Class
Relaxing River Boat Ride Visit Local Village and Pick Organic Vegetables
Row Boat Ride Through the Water Coconut Trees
Try the “Magic Spinning Table”
A Fresh Fruit Platter will be served for Dessert
Recipes will be provided to take home with you
Departure Point :Hoi An Town
Departure Time :8.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in US dollar
- Booking the tour, contact us via email@example.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.