Half-Day Tour from Lisbon to Belém
Have you heard about the great Portuguese Discoveries? Regardless, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the enticingly famous town of Belem. One of the most monumental and historical parts of Lisbon, it is heralded the launch place of the Discoveries, making its mark on the global map.
Travel back in time with us, to the XV Century and visit the historical sites of Belem and the powerful Portuguese empire. Round up the tour with a famous Pastel de Belem and fall in love with this quaint town that has already stolen the hearts of everyone that comes to Portugal.
Leave your maps at home, because we’ve got it sorted!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local expert dedicated guide
- Pickup from Rossio square
- Pastel de Belém
- Train ticket from Meeting Point
- Walking tour in Belem neighborhood
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
You will see the church of the most beautiful monastery in the world. You will be able to see great works of art and other curiosities, like the tomb of Luiz de Camoes one of the greatest poets in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem Garden, Avenida de Brasilia avenida da torre de Belem/avenida de Brasilia next to combattentes memorial, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
At the end of the tour, you will see one of the most beutiful gardens in Lisbon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.