Half-Day Tour: Island Safari Adventure from St. John's
This is a fun-filled trip that explores Antigua’s many off-road trails with some of the best views the Caribbean has to offer. The route will take you through some of the island’s villages where your guide will describe typical life on the island. This is an amazing tour for those who want to combine local culture with sun, sea and sand. Lunch will be served at one of our local beaches or restaurant. A swim in the pristine waters is a must so make sure you have your bathing suit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Fig Tree Drive
- Entry/Admission - Nelson's Dockyard
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fig Tree Drive, Central Antigua Antigua
At the designated pick up point, you will be taken to places of interest like the Antigua Rain Forest along the Fig Tree Drive, Historical Sites such as Nelson's Dock Yard to view all the relics of the past. You will experience Antigua's cuisine during a lunch stop at Turners Beach. You will also have the option of taking a swim at the Beautiful Turner's Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nelson's Dockyard, St. John's, English Harbour Antigua
On entering the Nelson's Dockyard, your guide will give you a tour of the compound where you will see first hand all the relics of the past and you will be given the history of each relic, some of which date back to the 1800s. Feel free to ask questions. The shops will be opened where you may purchase any souvenier of your choice.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Betty's Hope, Pares Village, St. John's Antigua
Betty's Hope Plantation located east of the village of Pares, was established in 1650. Like other large plantations, Betty’s Hope was an agricultural as well as an industrial enterprise, and home to a large number of people. This is a sugar plantation site where one of the two sugar mill towers has been fully restored complete with sails.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests should indicate where they are staying (hotel/guest house) so that pick up time can be arranged and communicated to them.Ports
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regarding Covid-19, all arriving guests are processed at the airport with temperature check etc. and all drivers/vehicles for transfers/tours will be adequately sanitized in keeping with Government protocol. All tour guides are Covid-19 Government Certified.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.