Half Day Tour of Konark Temple from Bhubaneswar including hotel pick & drop-off
If you have already tasted the colours of Bhubaneswar, then you should hold a day for an excursion trip to Konark Sun Temple. Situated around 70 km far from Bhubaneswar, it is a must visit site.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking local guide.
- Hotel Pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konark Sun Temple, Kasia-Tamkuhi Road, Konark India
This excursion trip will start with your driver picking you up from your hotel at 9:00 in the morning Directly head a drive to the famous Konark Sun Temple Declared as the UNESCO World Heritage Site, this temple is dedicated to the Hindu God, Surya (The Sun)
It was known as Black Pagoda amongst the European sailors during the early 16th century Though most part of the temple is now in ruins, it still holds a great significance due to its architecture The temple is built with the chariot drawn by seven horses dedicated to Lord Surya The architecture of the temple is very symbolic to the time and calendar chart according to Hindu beliefs which are proved accurate
Dive down the lanes of amazement and excitement visiting the Sun Temple After visiting the temple, your driver will drive back to Bhubaneswar and drop you at your hotel
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick from all hotels located in Central Bhubaneswar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Knees and shoulders must be covered inside the temple.
- Shoes and slippers need to be removed at the place of worship. They will be safely stored for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.