Half Day Tour of the walked city of Jaipur
Overview –Jaipur city popularly called as the pink city has been enlisted as the world heritage site by UNESCO. Thus it has become the second city in India. Thus it has became the second city in India after Ahmadabad to attain this time. In the present tour we provide you the option to visit the important highlights of this city on half day tour. You will be provided with an excellent tour guide and cab for touring around.
In the morning we will pick you from the airport or hotel in Jaipur and you will be taken to visit the culture and architecture of the important palaces, temples and other monuments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Monument entrances
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Govind Devji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace, Jaipur was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Govind Devji Temple, Jainiwas Garden Jalebi Chowk, Jaipur India
The Vaishnava temple Govind Dev Ji is situated in Jaipur district in Rajasthan state of India. It is located in the City Palace complex. Murti is easily visible from City Palace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, the founder of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The monument was completed in 1734
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. Made with the red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the grandson of Sawai Jai Singh, who was the founder of Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station in Jaipur
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.