Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Camel Ride And Lunch Included
About 4 Hours Private Tours Everyday Around 08:00 AM
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World! Your guide will take you to the 5000-year old necropolis in Giza. Stand at the foot of the Great Pyramids, built for Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, and guarded by the Great Sphinx. Everyone who visits Egypt needs to see the Pyramids. The word pyramid is synonymous with Egypt itself. Gaze at the prowess of the engineers of such a structure that is extremely difficult to replicate
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World! Your guide will take you to the 5000-year old necropolis in Giza. Stand at the foot of the Great Pyramids, built for Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, and guarded by the Great Sphinx. Everyone who visits Egypt needs to see the Pyramids. The word pyramid is synonymous with Egypt itself. Gaze at the prowess of the engineers of such a structure that is extremely difficult to replicate even today then you will visit Coptic Cairo to learn about Egypt's Christian history.
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus then you will have special tour by Camel around the Pyramids Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body and let your imagination run wild, dating back to the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served two distinct functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Secondly, it was used for the mummification process of the king. Then you will have lunch at a local restaurant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1-We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.