Half day trip to East bank of Luxor ( Karnak and Luxor temples)
Our Guide will pick you up from your hotel in luxor to vist the largest 2 temples on the East bank of Luxor.
You will start your tour by visits to Karnak Temple, where you will see the avenue of sphinxes, the massive hall of columns with a total number of 134 columns , obelisks of queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I, the temple of Amon, granite scarab beetle of Amenophis III and the sacred Lake.
Then move to Luxor Temple and watch the gigantic statues of Rameses II standing and sitting. Rameses II was the most popular pharaoh in Egypt as he ruled for about 67 years. Continue touring Luxor temple to see the Greco Roman fresco and the depictions of Alexander the great on the walls.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- The entrance fees for the mentioned sites per person - Local Cash Needed: 300 Egyptian pound (L.E)
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
the largest place of worship ever built within two thousand years , its great "Hypostyle Hall" is an incredible forest of giant stone pillars
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. A visit to the Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all centrally-located Luxor hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.