Half-Day Whale Watching and Canal Cruise from Surfers Paradise
The only whale watching cruise departs from Surfers Paradise. See magnificent humpback whales at play on this half-day cruise from the Gold Coast. You'll enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views from all three decks of your purpose-built vessel and the experienced crew, including a marine naturalist guide, will provide the closest whale encounters possible. Small group sizes, guaranteeing rail side position which makes it one of Gold Coast's most intimate whale watching experiences.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Commentary by a marine naturalist
- Coffee and biscuits
- River Cruise between the Spit and Surfers Paradise
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You'll enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views from all three decks of your purpose-built vessel and the experienced crew, including a marine naturalist guide, will provide the closest whale encounters possible. On the way and back to Surfers Paradise, you will enjoy the canal cruise seeing rich and famous houses on the water.
• Whales In Paradise, 58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
• Sundale Bridge, Gold Coast Hwy, Southport QLD 4215, Australia
• The Spit, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Departure Point :58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children 3 years and under
- 100% guarantee of whale sightings or receive a free return cruise
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID19 Clean Awarded All the staff have been completed TAFE COVID SAFE Work Training.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.