Half-Day Whale Watching Sunset Cruise from Broome
With Broome Whale Watching you can rest assured you are in safe and friendly hands. As Broome’s most experienced and eco-cruise company, we offer you a whale experience that you will never forget. Cruise with a group of guests onboard our spacious 50foot catamaran ‘Orcaella’. Witness the phenomenal migration of whales from various viewing areas onboard. Broome, a hidden whale hotspot, is the highway for over 35,000 humpback whales. Fall in love with the giants of the ocean and discover why their existence is crucial to the survival of our planet. Don’t be too surprised if our whales sneak up on you, just be ready to capture that wonderful memory! Guaranteed whale sightings from July to early September. We bring you a wonderful opportunity to encounter marine life while you sip on that well-deserved glass of bubbles. Your adventure awaits you! Courtesy bus transfers available from all accommodation places in Broome. Toilet on board. Boarding commences 20 minutes before departure.
per adult from
5 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Home made canapes, cheese and antipasto platers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Whale Watching Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Cable Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You are welcome to bring your own drinks in a cooler bag and we will do the rest for you on board.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
This great value for money Broome tour takes you on a 4.5 hr sunset cruise aboard our beautifully appointed sailing catamaran, Ballena. Spanish for whale, ‘Ballena’ is a fantastic stable platform to get up close and personal with the world’s largest population of humpback whales. Uninterrupted views and an onboard hydrophone enable you to take in the magical sights and sounds of these amazing mammals.
As we return home a beautiful Broome sunset ends your perfect day.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Lurujarri Walk, Cable Beach WA 6726, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide bus transfers from all addresses in Broome both commercial and residential. We will notify you via text you exact pick up time 24 hours prior to departure.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with very limited walking ability
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Download the Safe WA App to check-in. Guests will be temperature tested before boarding the bus. If you are unwell, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.