Half-Day Whitewater Rafting
The trip that put us on the map! This 14km adventure is jam packed with rapids and wilderness. Explore the middle and lower canyons of the majestic Clearwater river. Blast through its world famous whitewater ranging from class I – IV. Forge through rapids like “The Wall” and body surf the waves in “Swimmers Alley”. If your wanting to experience all Wells Gray Park has to offer in just one day, this is the trip for you. Departing twice a day allows you to split your day between a white water adventure while still allowing you time to experience Wells Gray Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Detailed Safety Briefing
- On River Training
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wells Gray Provincial Park, Clearwater, British Columbia Canada
Raft down the beautiful pristine waters of the Clearwater River.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :440 Eden Rd, Clearwater, BC V0E 1N1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Proper water gear (swim suits) must be worn underneath the provided wetsuit
- Closed toe shoes/ Running shoes are essential
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.