Half-Day Yangshuo Xianggong hill Sunrise and Yulong Bamboo Boat Private Tour
Each year, a good number of photographers are attracted to Xianggong Mountain by the light and shadow, sea of clouds, and amazing morning glow at sunrise. The work of a photographer from Guilin won a bronze medal at the 10th international Photography Exhibition was created here. Join this half-day small group tour to see the picturesque scenery of Xianggong hill and Yulong river in real life!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The private car & private guide
- The entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Xianggong Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Yulong River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xianggong Mountain, Xingping Town, Yangshuo County 541906 China
At 4:30am, our driver/guide will sign your name and meet you at the Yangshuo hotel lobby(Pick up at 4:00am of Guilin hotel) and trasnfer to the Xianggong hill and we need 50 minutes driving from Yangshuo hotel(1.5hrs from Guilin hotel).
Xianggong Mountain is located on the west bank of the Lijiang River between Huangbu Shoal and Nine-Horse Mural Hill. An ascent of the mountain is rewarded with a bird's eye view of Lijiang River winding through countless peaks. Each year, a good number of photographers are attracted to Xianggong Mountain by the light and shadow, sea of clouds, and amazing morning glow at sunrise. The work of a photographer from Guilin won a bronze medal at the 10th international Photography Exhibition was created here. You will have an opportunity to capture the picturesque scenery yourself while watching the sunrise with this half-day small group tour!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
Next, go to the Yulong river for the bamboo boat and need 30 minutes driving from Xianggong hill. The bamboo boat lasts for 60 minutes and will be 2 persons for each boat.
The Yulong River, known as 'the Little Li River', is a tributary of the Li River. It starts in Northern Yangshuo County. Featuring the dramatic karst landscape, silky water, and ancient bridges, the river is a great place for bamboo rafting.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at hotels of Guilin or Yangshuo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The child less than 5 yrs old or 90cm and the adults more than 70 yrs old can not take the Yulong bamboo boat
- The Xianggong hill only has a step to reach the top of the hill and has 400 steps, need 10-15 minutes to walk up of the hill
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.