Half Day Yarra Valley Winery Day Trip from Melbourne
Join a small-group of up to 11 participants on a half day wine tour of the Yarra Valley and let your guide be the designated driver for the day. You’ll visit three wineries to taste some of Victoria’s best wines. Also included a cheese platter at one of them
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting at three wineries
- Cheese platter at one of them
- City hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from your city hotel and then be transported in a group of no more than 11 passengers allowing plenty of time to chat to your guide and fellow travellers.
Our tour will visit three sensational wineries and allow you the opportunity to do tastings of their finest wines.
At one of the wineries we will include a local cheese tasting platter to accompany the wines.
Your guide will then take you back to Melbourne. An ideal tour for those with limited time whilst still allowing for an amazing experience, make it a perfect day with an afternoon city tour or a Phillip Island tour.
Departure Point :9 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (2 adults). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.