Half-Day Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Chiang Mai
This unique experience of Yoga,Mindfulness, and Meditation retreat program is designed for anyone who needs a short break from the city. It would be a wonderful opportunity to learn how to meet challenges, invite integration, and achieve healing. This experience will help you to relax both the body and the mind and also enjoy Thai culture and lifestyle. We 'd like to invite you to REST, RELAX, and REFRESH in the beautiful nature and to experience THAI CULTURE, plus to ENJOY delicious AUTHENTIC THAI cooked meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Yoga mat, block, strap
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
1.We can start our day with 30 to 60 min of morning mindful walking and guided sitting meditation. It’s depend on how comfortable you feel
2.Afterward we’ll explore our neighbor’s rice field and learn about the rice cycle
3.Then we will practice 60 minutes (depend on how comfortable you feel) of morning yoga in my studio or in our beautiful garden, which is big enough to hold 20 people). I will adapt to your level or eventual limitations.
4.After yoga practice, we will share a delicious lunch that I prepare myself.
5.Later you can have a bike ride to explore Wat Phra That Doi Saket Temple : Breathtaking temple! (10 min bike from our property) and the very nice and authentic local market nearby or you could go for a tea or cup of coffee in the beautiful garden at the BaanPa’s Café
Note: Yoga and meditation classes plus brunch are included in my experience price. Coffee/dinner is optional and on your own expenses.
• Wat Phra That Doi Saket, Choeng Doi, Doi Saket 50220 Thailand
Departure Point :Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai 50220, Thailand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/14/2019 - 9/29/2021
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.