Halfday Join Tour Bangkok Countryside & Bird Watching Experience with Lunch
· Visit the world’s 6thbest ozone place to breath.
· Enjoy a Bicycle, Tuk Tuk and MRT train ride to experience transportation of Bangkok.
· Feed Fish, Enjoy The biggest statue of Ganesha in Bangkok.
· Do not miss the Bird Watching experience !
· Travel Via Boat to reach the lungs of Bangkok.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycle ride and lunch with all entrance ticket
What's excluded :
- Anyhing not mentioned above.
09:00 Am :- Meet Up at MRT Queen Sirikit Station Exit Gate Number -02
Ø Meet Our guide with Pla Card with logo of Sun Leisure World
Ø Take a short local Tuk Tuk Tour to Klong Toey Pier
Ø Take a Boat to Kamnan Khao Pier.
Ø Get a Bicycle at Kamnan Khao Pier and proceed to Natural Trail (Car is not allowed here, only motorbike and Bicycle can go here)
12:00 Pm:- Lunch at Lookjan Natural Restaurant
Ø Ride to the biggest Ganesha Temple of Bangkok
Ø Free time for Bicycle trip.
Ø Take Boat to Khlong Toey Pier
Ø Take a Tuk Tuk ride again to back at MRT Queen Srikit Station.
End of Tours.
Departure Point :Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, 60 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standard.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.