Hallstatt and Bad Ischl Full Day Private Tour from Salzburg
Experience the beauty of the Austrian Lake District with the World Heritage Site Hallstatt and the former imperial town of Bad Ischl as the highlights on this private tour of 8 hours. Customize your tour as you desire. Get the maximum out of one day travelling with professional local Austria Guide. Meet your chauffeur/guide at your Salzburg Hotel who will take you on an 8-hour full day tour to the Salzkammergut Lake Region with a visit of Bad Ischl and Hallstatt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local private guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Full day private tour to Bad Ischl and Hallstatt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Emperor Villa (April-October) Adults: EUR 15 Children (7-17), EUR 7.50
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kaiservilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your comfortable touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that the famous ‘Salzkammergut’ lake region has to offer. After a short drive from Salzburg you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to St. Gilgen with Lake Wolfgang, the next photo stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Gilgen Mozartplatz, Mozartplatz, St Gilgen Austria
The next highlight is Wolfgang Lake and the villages St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang. Capture a picture of St. Wolfgang from a great view point before arriving at the next town, in Bad Ischl. The drive will take you through Bad Ischl, which is famous for the “Kaiser” (Emperor) Villa and the Café Zauner, and on to Bad Goisern and Hallstatt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatter See, Hallstatt Austria
Having reached Hallstatt and the highlight of this full day tour, your private guide will point out the must-sees of Hallstatt to you, which include a beautiful photo spot of Hallstatt, Charnel House (Bone House), Hallstatt Museum, Hallstatt Waterfall "Waldbachstrub", Hallstatt's local residence area and more. You will have 2 hours to explore Hallstatt and all these sites on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kaiservilla, Jainzen 38, 4820 Bad Ischl, Austria
Next highlight of this full day private tour is the former imperial town of Bad Ischl. The emperor Franz Josef was in this beautiful town every summer for more then 6 decades. Visit the Imperial Villa, the Sissy park which is a recreational area of the locals (opened from April to October daily) and finally stroll through the historical town center of Bad Ischl. Bad Ischl was already a well-liked holiday destination for many celebrities like Johann Strauss, Franz Lehar who had a Villa there, King of Siam, Charley Watts from the Rolling Stones, Nestroy and many more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Get dropped off at your Salzburg hotel or any other location in the city at the end of your full day private tour to Bad Ischl and Hallstatt.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or private address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 7 persons per minivan - price per vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.