Halong 2 days/1night on Renea Cruise 4*
Halong Bay is famous for the presence of thousands of different small islands and caves. Besides, Halong Bay is also home to high biodiversity with typical ecosystem along with thousands of species rich and diverse. This place is associated with cultural values, heroic history of the nation. For a long time, Halong Bay became the destination of many visitors.
With the 2-day-1-night tour on Renea Cruise 4*, you will visit one of the largest and most beautiful caves on Halong Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than exploring the natural beauty of many Islets. So we hope you can totally enjoy this full day tour in Halong Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
- Cruise through Halong bay
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabin
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drinks, cold handkerchief
- Tai Chi class
- Round trip shuttle Hanoi – Halong
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Gratuities and personal expenses
- Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec: USD: 30/person
- VAT tax
Day 1: HON GAI PIER – CONG DO – CAP LA ISLAND (L, D)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
07.45 - 8:30
- Our limousine bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop at the middle of the way to rest. This also let you have a glance at Hai Duong Province and taste their traditional “Green bean cake”.
- Arrive in our office at Hon Gai Pier, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
- Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
- Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
- Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
- Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
- Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on Renea Cruise
Day 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HON GAI HARBOR( B,L)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) used to guide – Nem Cuon or challenge yourself in fruit and vegetables carving.
Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on boat.
Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
Farewell Halong Bay then our bus will take you back to Hanoi.
End of service.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.Ports
- Tuan Chau
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.