Halong Amira cruises, Peaceful and Cozy Group Boat 2D1N
with advantage itinerary to Bai Tu Long Bay where the place is not busy as Halong Bay, and truly something to be experienced. There are several beautiful coral reefs with underground lakes that travel through limestone caves within the mountains. There are many beautiful white sandy beaches and clean waters
With the motto of comfort and convenience for tourist while travelling in Halong Bay. We have designed for modern style rooms with the best facilities and luxurious
Amira cruises have launched to meet the travel needs of the Family, who have always loved and desired a private atmosphere and cozy. therefore coming to Amira cruises, you will be welcomed warmly and feel closed as home
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - limited water as set up
- Coffee and/or Tea - tea/coffee bags served in your room limited
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- DAY 1 HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE - CONG DO
07:30 - 08:00 Hotel pick up (near by The Old Quarter). Drive to Ha Long city.
10:00 Stop at Hai Duong Province for refreshment.
12:00 - 12:15 Arrive in Hon Gai pier, relaxing at Phu Dong restaurant before check in the boat.
12:30 Check in Amira Cruises.
12:45 - 13:30 Enjoy welcome drinks and follows by cruise manager safety briefing.
13:30 - 14:30 Set menu lunch is served at the restaurant, sightseeing beautiful landscapes and limestone mountains in Ha Long Bay.
15:00 Visit and explore the formation of stalactites and stalagmites in Thien Canh Son cave:
- One of the biggest and most beautiful grotto belonging to Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Bring your phone, camera to take pictures, please!
16:00 Back on boat, enjoy some tea before taking part in water activities: swimming or kayaking.
17:00 Swimming or kayaking.
18:00 - 19:00 - Enjoy “Cooking class - making spring rolls” and “Pruning fruits and flowers” while the boat go to Cong Do - point to stay overnight.
- Enjoy “Happy hour” with “Buy two get third one free” applied from 18:00 to 19:00.
19:00 Barbecue dinner (BBQ) is served at the restaurant.
21:00 + Relax time with squid - fishing program, playing game or another option;
+ Listen and understand about the history, geography, custom of Ha Long Bay by watching video at restaurant.
22:00 Free time and stay overnight on boat.
DAY 2 CONG DO - VUNG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HON GAI - HANOI
06:30 Start your new day with Taichi class on the sundeck.
07:00 Enjoy the sunrise while breakfast is served at restaurant.
07:45 Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village (the biggest one, quiet and peaceful place in Bai Tu Long). You have change for seating on bamboo boat to visit the village or another option:
+ To have the hire of fishing boat (about 1 hour and a haft) to catch shellfish, squids, fish… with the local fisherman;
+ Learn how to use fishing net;
+ Free time to take pictures and enjoy peaceful atmosphere;
+ Sightseeing and explore outside the bay is following under the sail. But you must pay for this service about 100 USD (1 boat for group maximum from 6 - 8 pax).
09:00 Back on boat.
09:45 Check out the room.
10:45 Brunch is served in dining room while the boat get back.
11:15 - 11:30 Disembark in Hon Gai harbor. Time for crew to say goodbye the guests.
12:00 - 12:15 Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
14:00 Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
16:00 - 17:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Notes: All the schedule is made to be changed in regards with the weather condition permit.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick you up directly at your hotel inside old quarter of hanoi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.