Halong Bay 1 Day With Deluxe Cruise + Kayaking
When you just pick up the main destinations to stay long as Hanoi, Halong bay is considered the most popular to visit first. With one-day trip to Halong Bay, you have several options to go ahead, but to select the right one is all above priorities and it is not such an easy thing to do. Tour Operators offer lots of short packages with different cruises, but you have to be wise to select one amongst them. So what is the most important thing when you are cruising? It is the boat. You stay to enjoy there, have lunch there, socialize with other travelers there, take photos and the most memorable moment during this trip is to be on boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Old Quarter with modern bus with air-conditioner
- 2 bottles of water/trip/person, welcome drink and fresh fruits
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide in the whole trip
- Seafood lunch & entrance fees and safe, beautiful cruise
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing the only service hosted by cruise
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tax & service charge
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter (surcharge upon the case)
- Those are not indicated in our itinerary
- Visit: Halong Bay Vietnam
07h45 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
12h45 – 13h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 16h45: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise and continue cruising back to the jetty.
16h45: Back to Tourist wharf. Disembark and get on bus to Hanoi.
20h30: Arrive in Hanoi. Our tour guide and driver say goodbye to you at your hotel. Halong Bay Day Trip ends.
Departure Point :Halong Bay Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.