Halong Bay 1 Day with the most luxurious cruise
Daily departure from Hanoi
Group 48 people
2 hoursriding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury limousine
Cooking demonstration and sunset party
Kayak or local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
Passing the genuine float houses of local fisher folks
Group of 7 people riding a comfortable limousine
per adult from
What's included :
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 7 hours cruise
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Kayaking orlocal rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control
- Visit: Halong Bay Vietnam
09.30 - WELCOME ABOARD
Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests onboard, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Transfer by our speed boat from Jade Sails will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.00 - LUNCH ON THE BOAT.
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAKING OR LOCAL ROWING BOAT.
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
15.00 - SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area inLan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
16.30 - SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly
17.00. BACK TO TUAN CHAU MARINA BY OUR SPEED BOAT
17.20 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.30 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
Departure Point :Halong Bay Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.