Halong Bay 2 days/ 1night tour on Lavender Cruise
Our two days one night tours on Lavender Cruise are ideal for those who want to experience the Halong bay with full of exciting activities, kayaking, swimming and more.
Tour Highlight: Titop, Luon Cave, Surprising Cave.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- On board insurance
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- VAT tax
- Tips for staffs
- Personal expenses
- Single supplement: $35
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who book our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
Dokayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
Join our Cooking Classin the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B – L )
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
06.15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07.15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08.00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09.30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10.15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16.30 – 17.00 : Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.Ports
- Tuan Chau
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.