Halong Bay 7 hours Cruising: Visit the most famous landscapes, kayaking & lunch
Admiring stunning scenery with thousands of Limestone Mountains on Halong Bay
Visiting Sung Sot Cave
Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on the boat
Kayaking and Swimming at Trinh Nu Beach
Mountain climbing at Ti Top island, enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay
Activities: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Pho rolls and relax…
Skip the line, saving time & money
7 Hours cruising trip
Do 3 days/ 2 nights route & schedules in 1 Day only
Making new friends from over the world
per adult from
7 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 lunch on board
- English speaking guide
- Activities: Visit Surprise cave,Trinh Nu cave, Titop island, kayaking & swimming at Trinh Nu beach
- Activities on board: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Fresh Spring rolls
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
What's excluded :
- Transportations from Hanoi to the boat & returns (on request)
- Beverages, Tips & other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Optional: 7.00 AM: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Ha Long
Pass By: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Check-in onboard from the Tuan Chau Marina habour at around 10.15 AM
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
10:15 : Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau harbour for an unforgettable trip to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay. Cong Cruise will stop 5 minutes for all passengers to take pictures of the breath taking view here. The cruise then continues its joyful journey to Sung Sot Cave
11:45 : Discover Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most beautiful cave of Ha Long Bay. The cave also offers a variety of unique shaped stalagmites that are nowhere to be found. The path to Sung Sot cave lies beneath the forest canopy with stone steps perched on the rocky cliff, which will delight you with the pleasure of climbing and the excitement as if you are heading to the sky.
12:30 : Back onboard, you will enjoy your delicious lunch with special dishes featuring the unique taste of Vietnamese cuisine while the cruise heads toward Trinh Nu Cave area, an unspoiled stop with very few boats passing by. This stop is usually designed for 3 day 2 night tours.
13:30 : Upon arrival at Trinh Nu Cave, you will have chance to take part in two exciting activities: kayaking and swimming. Kindly note that you need to kayak with all cruise members to get to the bathing area at Trinh Nu beach.
14:30 : Back onboard to continue the journey to Ti Top Island.
15:00 : Arrive on Ti Top island. You can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
15:30 : Return to the cruise and enjoy the Sunset party and cooking class while the cruise goes ashore. You have time to relax, enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea and coffee, admire the romantic scene of sunset in Ha Long Bay on the sundeck and make the delicious Pho roll on your own.
17:15 : Back to the harbour, you disembark and depart for Hanoi (On request)
Around 19:30-19:45 End of the trip.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Tuan Chau Island, Tuần Châu, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
At an additional price, we offer return transport from/to Hanoi old quarter where you are located in or Hanoi Opera house at 1A Trang Tien Street. Please inform us if you want to book transport prior to the start of the tour.- 7.00 AM is option for who depart from Hanoi & book shuttle bus with additional price - email in advance.- 10.00 AM is option for who depart from the habour without any fee.Starting pointOptional: Around 7:00 am - 7:30 am: We can pick you up from your hotel address if you stay inside Hanoi's old quarter. Otherwise, please make your way to Hanoi Opera House at No. 1A Trang Tien street, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.