Halong Bay Day Tour included Kayaking...
Enjoy a cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Visit Heavenly Palace cave, a fishing farm, floating village, and the famous James Bond cave
Relax in the sun on the sundeck and enjoy delicious seafood on board
Explore the emerald waters by kayak or bamboo boat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Halong Bay cruise
- Admission charges and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Vietnamese and international seafood lunch
- Taxes and service charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses for guide and driver
- Airfares and hotels
- Visa arrangements
- Round-trip transfers between Hanoi and Halong
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
After you’re picked up at hotels located in Old Quarter of Hanoi from 7:45 AM - 8:15 AM, head out on the drive to Halong Bay, making a short stop half way to visit crafts workshops, where you’ll see marble stone sculptures, plaque paintings, and hand-embroidered items.
On your full-day excursion continue on the scenic drive to Halong, reaching Tuan Chau Island pier from 12:00 PM to 12:15 PM, and board the traditional cruise.
You’ll be greeted on board and then enjoy a fresh seafood lunch. Have a chance to take in the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck of the boat.
During the cruise you’ll enjoy views of tiny islands with their rock arches, sheer cliffs, innumerable white sand beaches, and peaceful coves. Like sculpted cartoon characters, these limestone islands have fanciful names, such as Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock (which is the symbol of Halong Bay).
You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto). Explore its huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Finally, enjoy 45-minutes of kayaking or paddling a bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels at the World Natural Area recognized by UNESCO.
Return to the Tuan Chau pier from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM and board the bus that will take you back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi from 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Menu for lunch:
1: Tomato/ cucumber salad
2: Fried potato
3: Steam shrimp
4: Fried eggs roll
5: Fried squid
6: Deep fried seafood spring rolls
7: Fried chicken with mushroom
8: Steamed fish with tomato sauce
9: Fried vegetable (available upon season)
10: Steamed rice
11: Fresh fruit
12: Afternoon fresh fruit and tea
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.