Halong Bay Full Day Tour with 6 Hours Cruise on Deluxe Cruise - All Included
✔️ Visit Titop Island, Trekking Titop Peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
✔️ Kayaking or Bamboo boat
✔️ Transfer by Express Highway
✔️ Swimming on Beach
✔️ Visit Sung Sot Cave
✔️ Enjoy afternoon tea on cruise
✔️ All Included ( Only without drinks on Personal expenses )
✔️ Cruising 6hours on Deluxe Cruise on Ha Long Bay
✔️ Enjoy Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- 2 way transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, by the new highway
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Traditional afternon tea
- Lunch - Authentic lunch with Vietnamese dishes & Afternoon Tea
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Island
What's excluded :
- SURCHARGE FOR LUNA NEW YEAR 10 USD/ PERSON
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7:45 – 8:30 – Picking you up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:00 – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way, enjoy some coffee to refresh
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
12:30 – Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding the cruise
– You are served welcome drink, our guide instructs you with safety regulation and
itinerary to start.
– Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality
– Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
– Passing Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet to approach Thien Cung grotto (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling.
– Enjoying our Afternoon Tea with local cake to watch the sunset
16h30 – Disembark, our crew say good bye to you. Then getting on bus back to Hanoi on the new highway.
19:30 – 19h45 – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, Ha Long Bay, Halong City, Quảng Ninh
See a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shape of sea lives
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ti Top Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
Climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hòn Trống Mái Hạ Long, Hòn Trống Mái, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh
Take a photo
Pass By: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP FROM HANOI OLD QUARTER. IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE, PLEASE COME TO OUR OFFICE
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.