Halong Day Tour with 1 Way Expressway Private Transfer Hotel Pick Up
Visit World Natural Heritage of Halong Bay. Take most interesting activities: Kayak/Bamboo boat, Heavenly Palace Cave visit. Private transportation pick up at Hotel. Take the National road in the morning time to enjoy the landscape of Countryside. After Cruise tour 4 hours. Take the Expressway to go back to your hotel.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Seafood lunch for 4 people sharing a table or a private group. Cruise for small group about 24 only. So you could have a good space for taking pictures, enjoy the landscape.
- Bottled water - A free bottle water during your tour. Others you would pay by yourself
- Cruise tour in the World Natural Heritage Area
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hon Ga Choi Island
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks by orders
- Pick up at AirBnB/ Homestays/Apartments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dragonfly Cruise, 37a Phố Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
We offer Instant Confirmation to book Halong Day Tours. Travelers would see the World Natural Heritage areas recognized by UNESCO.
Private Tranfer would be the best comfort to your Halong Bay Day Tour with a Private car/minivan pick up at your hotel take National Highway. Back Hanoi by Expressway.
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1994, Halong Bay's scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam's number one tourism hub.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Tuan Chau Island is located in the north-west of Halong Bay, 8 km south-west of Ha Long City. Tuan Chau Marina is an official gateway to Halong Bay, the first Marina is for day cruises
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
A distinctive pair of karst islets jutting out from the calm waters of Halong Bay; the unique Hon Ga Choi Island (Fighting Cocks Island) has become one of the bay’s most memorable landmarks and among the most photographed attractions for cruise visitors. Located right in the heart of the bay, the jagged rock formations loom 12 meters over the water, improbably perched on narrow, weatherworn bases and appearing to lean towards each other
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Heaven Palace Cave (Thien Cung Cave) has ‘cauliflower’ limestone growths as well as stalactites and stalagmites.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- From Hanoi: We offer pick up Hotels in Hanoi. Please advise us your hotel name and address for the best arrangement.We do not pick up at Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment as our driver hard to contact with you without reception. Please come to our office #37A Hang Thung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi for the tour departure.- From Tuan Chau Island: We pick up 12:00 - 12:15 at Ticket Counter #01 at Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau, Halong.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.