Halong - Lan Ha La Pandora 4 star Cruises 2days/1night ( Less Touristic Area )
• The newest premier cruise in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
• Less touristy route which makes you an unforgettable vacation
• Our team is enthusiastic, dynamic, well trained and dedicated
• we serve fresh, delicious meals prepared by our professional chef
• Shorter bus journey only 2 hours
• Our Careful attention to every detail
• we do what we say
Rooms are very spacious with amazing large comfy beds. Very clean throughout.
Staff were amazing and couldn't be more helpful. Superb service! Food was plentiful and lovely.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 lunches
- Bottled water - Complimentary drink in Cabin
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary drink in Cabin
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- all the activities such as: Kayaking, Sunset Party, Bamboo Boat, Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Day 01: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
08:30 Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00 Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to La Pandora Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 Years Ago.
13:00 A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit.
15:30 The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. We progress to Ong Cam Area Of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Ha Long Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy Kayaking and/or enjoy Swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to La Pandora Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary Sunset Party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
21:00 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, wifi access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Day 02: Dark & Bright Cave – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (light breakfast/ brunch)
06:00 Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
07:45 Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:15 Back to our La Pandora Cruise, relax before checking out.
10:15 Join cooking demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
11:00 Lunch is served on board.
12:00 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
15:00 Arrival back at your hotel or home.
Departure Point :1: 2 Cát Linh, Quốc Tử Giám, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Bến phà Gót, TT. Cát Hải, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
We would love to pick up guest around old quarter Hanoi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.