Halong Luxury Cruise - Including Pick up and Drop off
Ha Long Bay 2 Days / 1 Night
Newly launched in Feb, 2013, Halong Luxury Cruise with 26 luxury guest rooms at 4 star level is the best choice for travellers to Halong bay with the expectation of high-end facilities, professional services. Moreover, our cruise brings you a good chance to meet fishing villagers and discover truly natural beauty of the world wonder Halong bay. To guarantee the most fantastic trip for you, all of our services from the dining room, guest room, bar, sundeck, massage room and many other recreational facilities are at the highest level of luxury and offered by all friendly, well trained crew. Let's take Halong Luxury Cruise for a truly experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- 1 Breakfast / 2 Lunches / 1 Dinners
- 2 Breakfast/ 3 lunches /2 Dinners, on 3 days 2 nights option)
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
What's excluded :
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
Day 1: (Your hotel - Halong bay - Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop or – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
Pass By: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop or Soi Sim island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: (Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup at your Hotel in Hanoi central
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Facts & Figures
- Halong Luxury Cruise is fast becoming one of the most sought after cruising experiences on the Gulf of Tonkin. Being hailed as one of the largest vessels in the area, we also offer some of the largest suites and best facilities. Our main concern onboard our cruises are the safety of our passengers and the threat to the surrounding environment. We also support the local community through offering jobs to local staff and supporting the local community to our highest capacity. Cruise Halong Bay with Halong Luxury Cruise the 5 star luxury Cruise, we commit to bring you the experiencing you expected.
- Our Decks
- Lower Deck
- Our lower deck contains 290m2 of floor space which includes the vessels entrance and reception area. We also have six Deluxe Suites on this level with two double suites (cabin 19.5m2 inclusive/ensuite 5m2) and four twin suites (cabin 26m2 inclusive/ensuite 5m2). Ours Crew also live on this deck with a dormitory and Cruise Manager Cabin. Male and female public restrooms are also available for our guests.
- Middle Deck
- Comprised of six suites, all with balconies or terraces, the middle deck is 270m2 in size. Our suites on this level include Double Suites with balconies (cabin 28m2 inclusive/ensuite 5m2), the Elite Family Suite with a private terrace, (cabin 45m2 inclusive/ensuite 6m2) and the Exclusive Family Suite with a private terrace (cabin 32m2 inclusive/ensuite 6m2). Public bathrooms are available on this level.
- Top Deck
- The top deck is 260m2 and is home to our well renowned restaurant with a seating capacity for up to 45 people. Our air-conditioned restaurant is 90m2 in size and offers magnificent views. The restaurant is surrounded by an outdoor balcony for those wishing to dine outside. Our exceptional kitchen is fully equipped and contains a huge preparation area. Our large projector screen offers entertainment throughout your cruise. The Captain cabin and wheel room are on this deck as well as public amenities.
- Rooftop Sun Terrace
- This incredible sun terrace is a favorite amongst our guests and features our bar area. The space is 130m2 and hosts up to 30 sun lounges and areas shaded by umbrellas. This charming garden area is at your disposal anytime of the night or day and is the perfect place to watch the wonders unfold around you, enjoy a book or a drink or just relax and sunbathe. Morning Tai Chi classes are held here.
- Our Statistics
- Number of vessels
- Passenger berths
- 40 max
- 52 meters
- Number of Crew
- 10.8 meters
- Crew cabins
- 11 meters
- Passenger Suites
- HALONG LUXURY CRUISE CABINS
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.