Halong Starlight Cruise 3Days2Nights visit Thien Canh Son Cave depart from Hanoi
The inspiration behind Starlight Cruise on Halong Bay is directed derived from the love to the sky and the sea of the ship owner, Mr. Hai Phong – who has been recognized for providing the finest wooden cruise ships on Halong Bay over the years. This cruise lover decided to build the ship with one purpose in mind: to provide the most luxurious and immersive experience in World Heritage’s Halong Bay. With a design that combines elegance with local artifacts and regional touches, Starlight Cruise offers an unparalleled setting for your exotic odyssey. Our priority in design our cruise on Halong Bay has always been to maximize the enjoyment, convenience and comfort for our guests. The ship’s exquisitely decorated 32 spacious staterooms feature all the amenities of a fine hotel, with a large bed, a cozy sitting area, individually controlled air-conditioning, mini-bar, safety deposit box, in-house telephone, bathroom with shower, bathrobe slippers, hairdryer and in-house television.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Kayaking or Bamboo Rowing Boat trip in Luon Cave
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class 1time/trip
- Snacks in happy hour
- Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Complimentary a bottle water/ person in room
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Compulsory surcharge for Rock-Climbing100$/pax
- Personal expenses
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00: 08:30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in at waiting hall. 12:30 – 13:00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay. 17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi. 17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served. 19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request. 21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast at sunrise.08:30 – 10:30: Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.10:30 – 12:00: Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.12:00- 13:00: Have lunch.13:00 – 15:00: Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming. 15:00 – 17:30: Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
Day 3: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 7:00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck. 07:00 – 08:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village. 08:00 – 09:00: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit: Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking: For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor. 09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch. 12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends
Departure Point :Ha Noi Central
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.