Hamburg Reeperbahn Tour with German-Speaking Guide
Gain insight into Hamburg’s fascinating red-light district — the area around the Reeperbahn in St Pauli — on an adults-only, 2-hour sex, scandals and crime walking tour. With a knowledgeable German-speaking guide at your side, visit landmarks steeped with stories such as the Zur Ritze bar, a boxing club where Mike Tyson trained, and the famous Herbertstrasse. A beer or soft drink is included, as is an admission ticket to a premier show at a local club.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- 1 beer
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Pauli, Hamburg Germany
Walk along the reeperbahn with your tourguide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :U St.Pauli, Hamburg, Germany
Return Detail :Große Freiheit, Hamburg, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with major walking problems, as this is a public walking tour the guest have to keep up with the guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Number of participants is limited to 15 guests per guide during the advice of the government of social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.