Hands-on Cajun Traditions Cooking Class
Let our Chefs show you why New Orleans food is the best. Join us for one of our exclusive Hands-On cooking classes in the French Quarter. Wine/beer is served throughout class. In our Roux class you will prepare a Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo, Shrimp Etouffee and Bananas Foster. Come Hungry
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- These age old recipes will quickly become your new favorite Cajun/Creole dishes; dishes that are centuries old and still adorn today. We will use all the favorite Cajun and Creole meats to make our Jambalaya and Barbecue Shrimp.
• Barbecue Shrimp - New Orleans style
• Chicken and andouille sausage jambalaya
• Chocolate Bread pudding - With a brandy mocha sauce
Departure Point :519 Wilkinson St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.