Hands-on cooking class with a local in Milan
Meet a friendly local chef and let you be guided by discovering Milanese culinary traditions. Prepare a typical Milanese meal with the chef and taste the fruits of you labor with local wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class
- Alcoholic Beverages - Red and white wine
- Coffee and/or Tea - Cappuccino and coffee
What's excluded :
- Meet your friendly guide and chef in front of an elegant and ancient historic Caffetteria to drink a typical Cappuccino, then move to a local food market to buy ingredients for your special meal.
Start your food preparation with your chef and learn to prepare a typical Milanese meal (Risotto alla Milanese, Scaloppine (veal cutlets), special Tiramisu with fruits).
Cook together with the chef discovering culinary secrets and tips. Once the work is completed, toast with local red and white wine around, savouring the fruits of your labour in a nice atmosphere. Savour a real Italian coffee for a perfect end. You will receive printed recipes and a notebook where write the traditional recipes you have learned.
• Risotto alla milanese
• Scaloppine - Veal cotlets
• Tiramisu with fruits
Departure Point :City Life, 20145 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Communicate any dietary restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.