Hang gliding in Rio de Janeiro
Come fly over one of the most beautiful landscapes of Rio de Janeiro on board a hang glider or paraglider. The takeoff is on the Ramp of Pedra Bonita, inside the National Park of Tijuca. During the flight, we flew over Floresta da Tijuca and landed on the beach of Sao Conrado.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment (hang gliding, paragliding, helmet, emergency parachute)
- Images (Photos and video) recorded on DVD
What's excluded :
- Rates of use and insurance approx. USD 20
- Shuttle service can be arranged at an additional cost.
Let's meet in the landing area, enroll in the club and climb up the ramp in the instructor's car.
We flew next to Pedra Bonita and Pedra da Gavea.
We landed at Sao Conrado Beach.
• Sao Conrado Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Pedra Bonita, Estrada da Cascatinha Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
• Pedra da Gavea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22451-261 Brazil
Departure Point :Av. Pref. Mendes de Morais, 1501 - São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22610-095, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.