Hang Vom Adventure Tour 2 days 1 night
If you are a traveler who is looking for an overnight tour in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, Hang Vom Adventure is the one which should not be missed. This exclusive tour - Hang Vom Adventure is a great combination of jungle trekking, caving, swimming and camping overnight. Starting the adventure by making your way through tropical forest and rocky terrain where you’ll get lost in nature. Visitors will reach to and explore Hang Vom(dry cave) where they go with head torches into a dark and mysterious cave to behold magnificent stalactites and stalagmites then move to Hang Vom(wet cave) where they’ll be amazed by its size and enjoy swimming or kayaking on the underground river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
Day 1: Dong Hoi/PhongNha – Chay Bridge – Ha Giang Valley – Vom Cave (river cave)
Pass By: Dong Hoi Raiway Station, Đường Hoàng Diệu, Tiểu Khu 4, Phường Nam Lý, Thành Phố Đồng Hới, Tỉnh Quảng Bình, Nam Lý, Đồng Hới, Quảng Bình, Vietnam
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM or 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Our car and tour guide will pick guests up in Dong Hoi/Phong Nha and drive to the meeting spot
8:50 AM - 9:00 AM Tour guide informs guests of the tour itinerary and prepares cave equipments.
9:00 AM – 12:00 AM Transfer guests to km13th of Ho Chi Minh West then start trekking through rocky terrain and jungle(~2.5hours) to the lunch spot nearby Hang Vom.
12:00 AM – 01:00 PM Enjoy jungle BBQ prepared by our porters.
01:30 PM – 03:30 PM Start to visit Hang Vom (river cave) where you can enjoy kayaking, swimming on the underground river.
03:30 PM – 05:30 PM Trek back to campsite, relax and enjoy dinner
Accommodation included: Overnight in campsite
Day 2: Hang Vom (Dry cave) – Hang Gio – Dong Hoi/Phong Nha
Pass By: Phong Nha Caves, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Wake up for breakfast and pack up belongings.
8:00 AM – 12:30 AM Start moving to Hang Vom (dry cave) then exploring the cave with diversity of rock formations.
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM Lunch time
02:00 PM – 04:00 PM Exploring Hang Gio and Chay waterfall.
04:30 PM– 05:30 PM Tour ends and gets visitors back to hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.