Hanoi City One Day Excursion
Discover Hanoi city – the heart of Vietnam, on the tour that guides you to such major attractions as the Old Quarter and Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake). The historical stories of the city are delivered by a knowledgeable guide as you visit One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the Temple of Literature, Tran Quoc Pagoda. Enjoy lunch-time with local cuisine at a restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- A 16-seater bus used for 12-14 passengers
- A 24-seater bus used for a maximum of 18 passengers
- A 29-seater bus used for 18-20 passengers
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- What not mentioned clearly
- AM: 7.45 – 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful water and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple.
Then the tour will finish around 17h00 - 17h30.
• Tour Note:
• This is group joining tour & daily departure
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday and Friday morning.
• The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
• Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
Departure Point :Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :Daily departure from 7:45 - 08:30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.