Hanoi city tour and Street foods experience
A perfect combination between half day city tour and street foods. You will visit the main highligts in Hanoi city: the oldest pagoda in Hanoi - Tran Quoc pagoda, Hochiminh Mausoleum - where's the resting area of President Hochiminh, Temple of Literature and first National University of Vietnam. Short walking tour in the Old Quarter, taste locas traditional dishes bring you an overview of Hanoian's daily lives
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurances and Tipping for Local guide and Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Tran Quoc is the oldest pagoda in Hanoi, build in 6th century. Locate on a island in Westlake. You will enjoy the beautifull landscapes and peacefull atmotphere of the pagoda.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Ba Dinh Square is one of the most visited attractions in Hanoi. It is the final resting place of Ho Chi Minh, the most iconic and popular leader of Vietnam, known to his people as ‘Uncle Ho’. His body is preserved here in a glass case at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in central Hanoi
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Temple of Literature is often cited as one of Hanoi’s most picturesque tourist attractions. Originally built as a university in 1070 dedicated to Confucius, scholars and sages, the building is extremely well preserved and is a superb example of traditional-style Vietnamese architecture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hanoi is world-famous for its diverse, flavorful and balanced cuisine, and Hanoi food is especially interesting. Dishes such as pho and banh mi have become trendy in western countries, while Vietnamese coffee is a common flavor at hip cafes everywhere.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.