Hanoi city tour full day trip
Hanoi daily City Tour will give you a general view about Hanoi with some main features, such as its history, culture, architecture, religion, etc. With a well-organized program for one day, tourists will visit most famous places of Hanoi, such as Ho Chi Minh Complex, one pillar pagoda, Bat Trang village , Ngoc Son temple, Hoan Kiem Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick - up and transfer by modern bus
- A bottle of water/ person on the bus
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Have lunch in local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Other not mentioned above
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- 8:00 – Our bus and tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Hanoi Old quarter to Hanoi city tour full day.
09:00 – Visiting first place named Tran Quoc pagoda on the West lake the oldest pagoda in vietnam.
09:30 – Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting- place . Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One- Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai to in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
11:00 – Visit temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam’s first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under king Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day
13:00 – Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
14:00 – Visit Bat Trang Village
15:30 – Driver to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
16:00 – Arrive back to your hotel. Tour ends.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather , tide levels and operating conditions.
Departure Point :2 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup customers at their hotels located in the Hanoi old quarter
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/6/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.