Hanoi Early Morning Private Tour
Just when you thought that Hanoi was information and sensory-overload-enough, decide to design a tour to get you out exploring the city while everyone else is asleep. Or at least that’s what you think. Hanoi is alive and bustling at night, and we’ve come up with a super program that is well worth getting up very early!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide.
- Any items not mentioned above.
- 4:30am: pick up at your hotel.
5am: Looking around in Quang Ba flower market: Thought the market is still dark at that time but you can see many retail florists are coming to market with the bike and the people who come to buy flowers for the street peddling. You can buy many kinds of fresh flowers such as roses, carnations, gerberas, flowers chrysanthemum etc…
5:40am: Have a look around in Long Bien fruits market: You can buy many different kinds of fruits from there. Retail fruit seller will bring to different places to sell and it gets about 50% share of fruits in Hanoi.
6:10am: Take photos on Long Bien Bridge – the oldest bridge is connected between countryside and Hanoi city.
6:30am: Watch the flag raising ceremony at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
7:30am: Come to Hoan Kiem Lake to learn and join with exercise club.
8am: Have breakfast in the Old Quarter.
8:30am: drink coffee at a local cafe.
Then go back your hotel and end the tour.
Departure Point :Your Hanoi city hotel
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.