Hanoi Evening Food Tour
Hanoi is the birthplace of many delicious Vietnamese dishes, including the de-facto national dish, Pho. Join us on this unique and fulfilling journey as we navigate Hanoi’s street food-filled alleyways by walking. Make sure you come with an empty stomach, as we aim to please!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up in the Old Quarter
- A drink
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Extra food/ drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Meet in central Hanoi and follow your guide on foot into the bustling streets. The Old Quarter is brimming with simple family-run restaurants and street-food stalls, many with tables on the sidewalks.
In between walking and talking, stop to taste up to 5 - 8 specialties. Your tastings will amount to lunch or dinner (depending on your selected option), and vegetarian and other dietary options are available.
Samples may vary, but expect to try dishes, such as rice noodle soup with beef, chicken or pork; plus sticky rice, snail, steamed pancake, donuts, and Vietnamese baguettes. As you eat, learn about the ingredients and history of the dishes from your guide, and soak up the enticing food aromas and vibrant street scenes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is at your hotel in the Old Quarter area
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.