Hanoi Food Tasting & Culture Tour
Hanoi's cuisine has been known to captivate thousands of foodies around world. Step off the beaten track and travel through the maze of Hanoi to seek real authentic food, which, just by the look, can make your mouth water... And, just so you know, this is where food lovers meet each other.
As it might be difficult to find some local food stalls on your own in Hanoi's hidden alleys, there is no better way to get to know the city's best delicacies than our local experts. Discover traditional Vietnamese food, experience the locals way of life, inspired by stories of the city's culture and cuisine.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- 7 to 10 authentic delicious food and drink samples (enough for a big meal)
- Experienced local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses not clearly mentioned above
- Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hoan Kiem Lake (Vietnamese: Hồ Hoàn Kiếm, Hán tự: 湖還劍, meaning "Lake of the Returned Sword" or "Lake of the Restored Sword"), also known as Hồ Gươm (Sword Lake), is a fresh water lake, measuring some 12 ha in the historical center of Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam.
In the past, the lake was variously name "Luc Thuy Lake" (Vietnamese: Hồ Lục Thủy, meaning "Green Water Lake" - aptly named for the water's color) or "Thuy Quan Lake" (Vietnamese: Hồ Thủy Quân, meaning "Mariner's Lake"). The lake is one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.